As a ProCom student, you have access to a number of resources specific to the course(s) that you are currently enrolled in.
To make an online reservation and see equipment availability, login to our web-based booking system here. Before using the system, know that:
- 90% of our resources are available online
- Your first reservation must be made in the EDC so that you can sign-off on our Liability form
- You will only be able to see resources that you are authorized to access
- This is a reservation request, if you do not receive a confirmation email assume your reservation as not been accepted
- Reservation request can be submitted up to 1 hour prior to your pickup time
A help guide on the above system is also available.
Note: students must sign a waiver before equipment can be reserved. This only has to be done one time, before your first booking. ProCom students will complete this during their first week orientation. Students in other programs that require our technology must sign this waiver in person at the EDC.
All students registered for the ProCom BA or MPC programs have access to technology resources at the RCC 166 EDC cage. These include various cameras, microphones, computers, tablets, and field recording devices. Visit our equipment page to view some of the equipment available to you.
Resources can also be booked in-person at the cage, RCC 166. Information on the cage, including hours of operation, can be accessed here.
Note: students agree to an equipment lending policy when they pick up equipment. Fines are charge for late or damaged equipment. Any late fines will result in grades being withheld.